The newly designed detachable dog phantom is a training simulator, independent of external hardware/software. The phantom is compatible with Ultrasound and X-RAY/CT imaging. It has all the right features to be an ideal teaching tool for sonographers, radiographers, veterinary residents, and other vet professionals.
Unlike its predecessor, the new detachable dog phantom has improved anatomical structures and removable body parts(head, limbs, torso, and tail). This improvement is an added advantage as it helps perform various positioning techniques under the US, X-RAY/CT, and MR imaging modalities.
This product is available in the following options:
- Dog Phantom for Ultrasound and X-RAY/CT imaging | SKU: DG-A01
- Dog phantom for X-RAY/CT and MR imaging | SKU: DG-A02
- Dog phantom for Research & Development applications | SKU: DG- R01
The above X-RAY images were obtained from a standard phantom of our DG-A01 model. An IMAGE VUE CR 20 X-RAY Scanner was used to scan the phantom. This phantom was scanned and validated by Elyse Morassutti, a registered Veterinary technician from Windsor-Essex County Humane Society
Body Parts and Anatomical structures:
Optional features, upon request:
- Internal hemorrhages at bilateral chambers, pelvic area, pericardial area, perisplenic areas, etc.
- Lesions and tumors at precise locations.
- Customizing the phantom with motion or bleeding.
This model includes life-size abdominal organs & bony structures. If needed, it can be customized with a beating heart and breathing lungs to simulate dynamic respiratory motion with the help of mechanical pumps(optional). As a reference, you can watch this video captured from an R&D experiment conducted on our other product, Adult Human Torso phantom for X-RAY/CT and MR imaging.
Parts of Phantom:
|Before Assembly (in multiple parts)||After Assembly (in single part)|
Soft tissue and organs
- Composition of Urethane base resin
Synthetic bones are available in two options:
- Composition of Urethane base plastic
- Patented ceramic-reinforced epoxy-based composite material
Dimensions and Weight:
Size: 116 x 66 x 43 cm (approx.) Weight: 18 kgs (approx.)
- Adult Female Dog
- Design video
- User Manual with assembly instructions
- Hard carry and storage case (Optional)
PLEASE NOTE: WE CAN FURTHER CUSTOMIZE THIS PRODUCT BASED ON YOUR REQUIREMENTS