This is a simple and efficient-to-use routine medical imaging test phantom which is used daily to evaluate the imaging performance of digital radiography systems. You can simply follow the baseline of results established. If this baseline ever averts from the norm then this may indicate deterioration of image quality in your imaging system. This phantom should be used with PMMA and Copper attenuators or Aluminium attenuators which are available to buy separately.
It allows for evaluation of:
- Collimation and beam alignment
- Position and size of radiation field
- Radiopaque cassette size alignment markers
- Spatial resolution (0.6 – 5.0 line pairs/mm)
- Low contrast resolution details (6, 15mm diameter details)
- Dynamic range with a Copper stepwedge
- Free area for signal calibration
- Dimensions: 310 x 310 x 12mm
- Including a copper plate sandwiched between the PMMA layers
Variable designs with different FOV sizes are available upon request.
- Robust Carrying Case
- Detailed User Manual
- DIN 6868-13
- DIN 6868/58