“Adult Human Torso” is a lifelike anatomically correct phantom, from neck to pelvic area with all the organs present inside. This phantom can be specifically customized to be compatible with Ultrasound, MRI and/or CT imaging methods.
It is a perfect model for carrying out research and development projects.
This product has a wide variety of medical imaging applications. It can be customized to different pathologies as well as for specific training applications.
This product is available upon request. It can be modified to match your specific needs.
- Can be customized to be compatible with Ultrasound, MR and CT.
- Anatomically correct and realistic organs inside for carrying out research and development.
- Rib cage and pelvic bones are available for X-Ray/Ultrasound/MRI imaging applications
What’s Inside the model:
- Vena cava
- Esophagus tube
- Psoas Major
- Large intestine
- Small intestine
(These organs can be added or removed to suit your application’s requirements)
Optional features (based upon request)
- Internal hemorrhages at bilateral chambers, pelvic area, pericardial area, perisplenic areas etc.
- Lesions and tumors at precise locations.
- Customizing the phantom with motion or bleeding.
Soft tissue and organs: Composition of urethane base soft resin
Synthetic bones: Patented ceramic-reinforced epoxy-based composite material (optional)
Dimensions and Weight:
Size: 85 x 32 x 32 cm (approx.) Weight: 40 kgs (approx.)
Your order will Include:
- Male Standard Torso
- Design video
- Hard carry case (optional)